Please be advised, due to the current COVID situation, our club is temporarily closed. When the situation improves, we will reopen again.
And please stop asking when party will resume. We will update here.
We are legal - on premises - private lifestyle/swingers club in Vancouver area...providing safe and secure environment and playful social space to relax, flirt, mingle and meet new sexy friends.
Both partners - must undergo orientation and brief interview...in order to understand - openly and honestly - the erotic/sexual nature of our parties and acknowledge that you may be exposed to nudity and adult sexual contact and that you find this is no way offensive to you.
You must be at least 21 years old – to be allowed to join our party.
BonBon in Katrina Private House is Vancouver's premier lifestyle/swingers club - located in safe and convenient area - close to everything. Easily accessible from all parts of Greater Vancouver - as well as being near main Public Transit Routes.
This is not a business or a "commercial" establishment or for profit organization. We are volunteers and you can't buy, sell, offer services or rent anything here!
We only require donations to cover party expenses. Party itself is free and hold on private property.
We don't sell, supply, offer or provide any alcohol.
If anyone does anything that makes you feel uncomfortable or that you feel is inappropriate – rather than waiting until the end of the party – please come to us right away or as soon as possible during the party – so that we can handle the issue immediately. Although we are actively monitoring our premises throughout the event – we also rely on our guests and friends to help us monitor as well.
Absolutely no cameras or other recording devices are allowed anywhere on premise. Cell phones may be used only in designated area.
If you make a reservation – and you can’t come, just simply email us and tell us that. Please, don’t make up stories about car accidents, illness, family emergencies or anything tragic (Karma!).
Being honest will keep you on our emailing list.
· Rules are the same as in most other clubs all over the world – courtesy and respect are required and expected.
· A courteous “NO” still means “NO”. Be respectful and gracious if refused.
· Consent is of utmost importance. All activities are consensual between informed and consenting adults. As such...any non-consensual contact is un-acceptable and shall not be tolerated!
· If you have marital issues between you and your spouse, please take it off-premise. DO NOT attend the party if you and your spouse have marital issues.
· Private bedrooms with doors closed means it is occupied and PRIVATE. Please do not open a closed door and let yourself in.
· Sexual contact here is free and legal - none is promised or implied.
· Safety of our members is paramount!
· Anyone causing an incident will be asked to leave immediately. Any conduct requiring an apology is ground for expulsion.
· Do not touch and/or initiate any activities without permission or invitation. Never assume anything.
· Set your own rules and limits for playing with others – it’s best to have a clear understanding of what you and your partner feel comfortable with.
· Remember, the one you love is going home with you!
· Safer sex is always required. Condoms are available for your protection and safety.
· Please play responsibly and make sure you and your partners are safe!
· No illegal drugs or substances of any kind are allowed anywhere on our property. We don’t care what you do before you arrive, but please do not bring drugs into the event.
· Any violations will result in prompt ejection and permanent loss of membership.
· You must not engage in illegal activities of any kind. Any act termed illegal in Canada will not be performed anywhere on our property - while attending our party!
· No information regarding our members will be disclosed. Please do not contact us for any info pertaining to other attendees. In other words, do not contact us to find out who will be attending, their age(s) or what they look like. Our intent is to provide a venue which can be enjoyed by all – regardless of age, ethnicity, profession, physical attributes or appearance.
· Our club discourages “Cliques”.
· Absolutely NO cameras or other recording devices are allowed anywhere on-premise. Any use of the camera on-premise will result in permanent ban from the premise and future events.
Vancouver's Premier Lifestyle Event
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Copyright © 2021 https://www.katrinaprivatehome.com/ - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder